Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Here I am again...

So here we are in April and I'm still in the same spot.  I'm just going to dive in with both feet and do at least a weekly post on here for my own personal accountability.  I don't like posting on instagram, even though I do sometimes, because a lot of people I know see that. I want the anonymity. 

The GOALS I had made this past weekend were:
Get a 'blue' dot everyday.  That means I'm tracking on the Weight Watchers app and I'm within my points.  My daily points are 30.  To get a blue dot I'd have to get between 28-37.

Workout at least 4 times during the week.

Update my planner nightly.

So, here it is Wednesday and I've received 1 blue dot.  That's it.  

It is SO hard with my son right now and his broken leg.  We have stuff to do almost everyday after work and I'm just totally drained all the time.  Plus I'm experimenting with new meds from the dr for my stomach which is helping because of the side effects.

BUT...I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.  I'm so miserable-I just feel terrible.  I know I need to do all of this just to start feeling better.  

So for now, I'm not going to worry about the blog being perfect.  I'm just going to use it as my journal for now and then I'll start adding to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment